-For off leash group adventures, we can only accept dogs that are spayed and neutered. If underage, we have an agreement the pup will be altered at the appropriate time.
- All dogs must have proof that they are up to date on all vaccinations. Including Leptospirosis, Flu, Rabies, Bordatella.
- Be regular users of flea and tick prevention
- Must be comfortable during car rides
- We do not agree with the use of aversive training techniques on our walks or during transportation. For example: prong collars, electric shock collars, etc.
- Your dog must not show signs of being aggressive toward other dogs or people (unless this information has been disclosed upon first meeting and we have an agreement on handling).